Saturday, 15 October 2016

How Can We Receive Mail Without Our Parents Knowing

Receiving letters without parents knowing

This isn't really advice I desire, but more answers. However, I saw no other suitable place to put this thread.

I need to receive a letter without my parents knowing. I want to write to somebody who they despise in every way humanly possible. It could be argued the person I wish to communicate with is a bad person, but my parents would not despise them as much as they do if it wasn't for the fact that my parents are religious.

Since it is a letter, when it will arrive back is unpredictable. Could possibly take months. Our postman is rubbish, the times he delivers our post varies from 8am to 2pm, so there is no way I could collect the post, because from 8am-4pm I am at school.

If I were to receive a letter with my name on it, my parents would open it immediately. Part of the reason being because they care for me, another part just down-right curiousity, I guess.

I have no friends who would receive my mail for me, so please do not suggest that.

Oh, and also please do not say things like "Maybe your parents know best!". They do not. Trust me.

I need to receive a letter without my parents knowing. I want to write to somebody who they despise in every way humanly possible. It could be argued the person I wish to communicate with is a bad person, but my parents would not despise them as much as they do if it wasn't for the fact that my parents are religious.

Since it is a letter, when it will arrive back is unpredictable. Could possibly take months. Our postman is rubbish, the times he delivers our post varies from 8am to 2pm, so there is no way I could collect the post, because from 8am-4pm I am at school.

If I were to receive a letter with my name on it, my parents would open it immediately. Part of the reason being because they care for me, another part just down-right curiousity, I guess.

I have no friends who would receive my mail for me, so please do not suggest that.

Oh, and also please do not say things like "Maybe your parents know best!". They do not. Trust me.

USPS mail hold

How to stop junk mail

USPS change of address

USPS tracking

US post office hours

2 comments: